Get HP Wireless Printer Support
HP printers are the power-pack devices which are best for precise as well as appealing prints. It has been quite a long time that HP has made the market its kingdom and its counterparts has acknowledged the caliber of HP printers and so are the users, therefore it is common to see HP machines for both houses and offices. HP Support is an additional benefit, available exclusively for HP uses.
HP has several variants on both wired and wireless printers. But using a wireless printer is a bit more complex than that of wired models. But the considerable fact is, if you manage to configure and connect your HP wireless printer on the Wi-Fi you can attain the maximum comfort and convenience of printing at the same time. It’s the game of a few steps and stable connectivity.
Have a read:
- Do the preparation:
Before beginning the installation, you need to prep your devices in order to remove the challenges put of your way. Check the requirements of your system and start computer, router and start setup printer.
- In order to set up the printer, you need to do the following:
- Connect the computer with the wireless network.
- It is advisable to use broadband internet access to download the printer’s software.
- The power outage can be the major hindrance while connecting your printer with the wireless network. Turn on your computers and check all the cables. Make sure that you use the same network on both computing and printing devices.
- Install your printer’s cartridges carefully. Remove the packaging tape carefully, after that you need to remove the nozzle heads covering. Make sure there is nothing on the end of nozzles. Put the paper into the try and install every component.
- For hassle-free setup, keep the printer closer to the computer and within the range of the router.
Install the software:
Start installing the printer on the computer, you want to use the printer. Once the software is installed, you now need to download the correct set of drivers for the printer’s model you are using. It is recommended to use the HP full feature print driver. Install this way:
- Remove all the USB cables from the printer.
- Go to https://123.hp.com/us/en/ and use “Click here to download” option.
- Now run the HP Easy Start.
- Select your printer from the options, if you can’t find the printer of your choice, click on my printer is not shown.
- Now click Continue and choose Wireless network.
- Again click on Continue and follow the on-screen printers to finish the installation.
If you are not able to install the wireless printer on your computer, calling the HP Tech Support will help you connect your devices together on the same network with an ease. Contact on HP Phone Number and get the best solution for all your dilemmas.