Call for Dell Tech Support
Dell laptops or desktops are one of the most demanded among its users as they possess a better quality technology and are budget friendly as well.
Sometimes your laptop screens or desktop monitors encounter issues which can hinder your work. Some issues are easy to fix while some require technical involvement. We are providing you with Dell Tech Support for all the issues you have with your monitors or screens.
Some of the problems with the desktop monitors and laptop screens are mentioned below:
- There is a display problem or the laptop is showing a black screen.
- Monitor is flickering
- The monitor is showing vertical lines
- The monitor is showing the wrong resolution
- There is frequent shut down of the monitor.
- The screen is showing distorted images.
- There is a pixel defect.
- There is inadequate screen brightness.
- The size of the screen is not appropriate.
- There are lines or dots on the screen.
Some of these issues can be sorted out by simply adjusting or changing the settings of your laptop or desktop monitors. In some cases, a technical and professional help is required to repair the part or fix the issue as sometimes we are unable to find out the reason behind it.
However, we can suggest you some basic measures to correct your issue yourself without taking any help:
- Whenever you are stuck due to the non-display of monitor or screen, the reason can be a problem with RAM, processor or motherboard. You can get it repaired from the service center.
- If the display of the desktop monitor or laptop is showing a black screen, then the reason behind this issue can be memory failure. You can try to remove and replace the memory modules.
- Monitor flickering can happen due to badly connected video cable between your PC and monitor. You can attach the cable properly by unplugging it. It may stop the flickering.
- If your monitor has started showing vertical lines, you can connect with any other computer and check if the problem is still there and you have to replace it with a new one.
- If the screen is showing the wrong resolution, there can be a problem in graphics card. To fix this problem you can update the driver or get a new graphics card.
- If there are frequent shut down of the screen, then you should check if the power cable is correctly plugged in. Another reason can be overheating of the power converter.
- If you are dealing with inadequate screen brightness like fade screen or dim brightness, it can create disturbance in your work and can also affect your eyes. The better option is to change the screen brightness by adjusting the settings as per your requirement. If the problem persists, you can get the display replaced.
- To solve the issue of distorted images or lines appearing on your screen, you can update the driver of your laptop to get rid of this issue.
- If the screen of your laptop is showing blurred display and it is becoming difficult for you to work on it. Then you should check for the display driver and update it if required.
Asking for help is never wrong when you are not able to resolve the issues on your own. Call Dell Customer Service Phone Number +1-800-329-1074 if you want a quick remedy for your desktop monitor or laptop screen.
For all the issues like corrupted display, blank screen, resolution issue, distorted images etc, or any other, we cover all of them under our technical support. You just have to make a call at our Dell Support Number and get all the queries answered.